Mastering Your Time
There is a better way to manage your time and achieve the results you want. You know that 'time is money’ and you’ve probably wished you had more time (& money)!. We can show your staff how to get the best out of the time they have. Improved time management skills mean greater satisfaction, improved self esteem and reduced stress. These individual benefits flow on to your organisation through better team morale, greater productivity and improved quality of results.
What will the program cover?
- Why 'time management' is a misnomer
- The most important time management question
- The most important aspects of planning
- Efficient ways to develop meaningful goals - and how to achieve them
- Uncovering your 'favourite' time wasters and what to do about them