Staff who present their ideas clearly, persuasively and in an interesting manner are valuable advocates and assets for your organisation. People who are well trained in public speaking can communicate their views with clarity and conviction to colleagues, management and customers. In this program we’ll show you how to give exciting presentations with panache, skill and confidence. Being able to confidently present your ideas in public will also increase your self esteem and enhance your career.
What will the program cover?
- The 5 steps in planning the presentation
- The best ways to structure a presentation
- How to use notes, body language, voice, visual aids
- How to add persuasion to your presentation
- Ways to deal with nerves
- Dealing with questions from the audience - even the difficult ones
- Supportive and fun practice sessions