Managing Your Boss
How often have your staff felt misunderstood by their boss? How often have you felt the communication process could be better? This program will show your people how to understand the complex inter-relationships that exist between managers and their staff, and how they can influence this relationship. Your organisation will see the results of this understanding when your people are better equipped to deal with, and understand, these issues.
What will the program cover?
- How do you define the staff-boss relationship?
- What is your part in the relationship?
- How can you better understand the communication game?
- How can you decrease friction, increase trust, and build the relationship?
- What are the benefits for all people in the organisation?