Interpersonal Skills for Technical People
Extensive research has found that successful organisations are those that invest in their people, particularly in the ‘soft skills’ of their people. While the technical skills of your staff may have initially been the essential selection criteria, we now know that these skills alone are no longer sufficient, if your organisation is to successfully compete in today’s rapidly changing business world. It’s your people, with their fundamental personal and interpersonal skills, who will ensure the success of your organisation in the 21st Century.
What will the program cover?
- Why do you need people skills?
- How do you balance the technical skills with the ‘people' skills?
- What personal and interpersonal skills do you possess?
- What personal and interpersonal skills do you need to develop?
- What techniques can you use in interacting with the variety of people at work?