Outstanding Customer Service
Customer Service - Whether your business is private or public sector, customers expect to be treated with courtesy, respect and promptness. Properly trained staff create the perception of an organisation which is customer-focussed, consistent in its service delivery and genuinely concerned about its customers. This program focuses on the attitudes, skills and knowledge your staff need in order to be your organisation’s best ‘Ambassadors’.
What Will the Program Cover?
- What does ‘customer service’ mean to you and to your organisation?
- Who are your main customers - internal and external?
- What are the main objectives of customer service in your organisation?
- What strategies should you use to create a customer-focussed image?
- How can you deal with the behaviour of difficult customers?
- What are the best ways to deal with a customer complaint?