Selecting the Right Person
Staff selection and recruitment is an expensive undertaking - in time, dollars and commitment. Selecting an inappropriate person for your organisation is even more expensive - in time, dollars, and emotions. This program analyses techniques your organisation can use so that your recruitment process produces the best possible result - for your staff, for your organisation and for the applicants. This program can address policies and procedures in the public or private sectors
What will the program cover?
- Identify the key steps in your organisation's process
- Undertake the necessary preparation to ensure a positive result
- Use a variety of techniques for selecting the best applicant
- Identify the key communication skills during the process
- Undertake the necessary steps to employ and induct the successful applicant